Here’s the scoop.
We’ve implemented MANY new safety policies to help keep our staff, clients & community as safe and healthy as possible.
1. All appointments, reschedules, or changes must be made via ONLINE BOOKING. (BOOKING LINK AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE)
2. If you need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com (NFK) OR firstname.lastname@example.org (VB)
3. We will only be offering body waxing, brow waxing, brow/lash tint and lash lift.. No facials, lash extensions or face waxing.
4. MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICE/ENTRY.
We cannot provide masks to clients, so please PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
Mask must be worn prior to entering and throughout entire duration of service.
If mask is removed, service will not be completed and service charges will apply.
5. Upon entry, clients will be required to sign a waiver stating:
1) They have not personally been ill or been in contact with anyone showing signs of illness/diagnosed with COVID 19 within the past 14 days
2) Understand & will adhere to the No Mask, No Service Policy,
3) Will have their temperature taken prior to receiving service.
6. No children or guests permitted at this time. We will be open for appointment holders only.
7. Only one client permitted in a treatment room at a time.
8. We have arranged separate seating areas to ensure distance between clients. In order to maintain this, please do not arrive to your appointment any sooner than 10 minutes prior.
9. All staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift. They will be required to wear masks & eye shields will also be available for their use.
10. We are enforcing a strict No Show policy. No Shows will be unable to re-book until further notice. See more about scheduling policies here
11. No cash payments.
12. We realize some of our policies may be inconvenient, or not aligned with some views. We ask that if for any reason you are unable to adhere, please refrain from booking.
13. Our policies may change based on requirements from VDH, CDC, DPOR or any other regulatory agencies we are required to follow.
And most importantly ...
We are looking forward to seeing you and getting you SMOOTH!