Here’s the scoop.
Lots of info, so please read carefully!
We’ve implemented MANY new safety policies to help keep our staff, clients & community as safe and healthy as possible.
1. We need to limit the amount of people in the building, as well as increase time between clients for extended disinfection time, so appointments will be limited.
2. All appointments, reschedules, or changes must be made via ONLINE BOOKING ONLY. (BOOKING LINK AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE)
We are unable to take any appointment requests/changes via phone.
3. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (NFK) OR email@example.com (VB)
4. We will only be offering body waxing, brow wax & tint. No facials, lash lift/extensions or face waxing.
5. MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICE/ENTRY.
Due to the close contact nature of our business, we are implementing a strict “No mask, no service” policy.
We cannot provide masks to clients, so please PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
Mask must be worn prior to entering and throughout entire duration of service.
If mask is removed, service will not be completed and service charges will apply.
6. Upon entry, clients will be required to sign a waiver stating:
1) They have not personally been ill or been in contact with anyone showing signs of illness/diagnosed with COVID 19 within the past 14 days
2) Understand & will adhere to the No Mask, No Service Policy,
3) Will have their temperature taken prior to receiving service.
7. No children or guests permitted at this time. We will be open for appointment holders only.
8. Only one client permitted in a treatment room at a time.
9. We have arranged separate seating areas to ensure distance between clients. In order to maintain this, please do not arrive to your appointment any sooner than 10 minutes prior.
10. All staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift. They will be required to wear masked & eye shields will also be available for their use.
11. Due to the high demand for services & limited availability, we are enforcing a strict No Show policy. No Shows will be unable to re-book until further notice. See more about scheduling policies here
12. Our boutique section is closed. We have transformed our boutique operations to “pharmacy style”. If you’d like to purchase a product, let our staff know and they will pull it from our “pharmacy” area. (Note: our online store is open with many items available)
13. No cash payments.
14. New express check out! If you’re not purchasing product, you will be able to use our express check out. This will reduce the amount of people at the front desk, improve the flow, and get you in and out quicker! For even faster check out, we can save your card on file. Please ask for details at your next visit.
15. Plexi shields are installed at front desk for the protection of staff & clients.
16. Our philosophy is that our most vulnerable staff & clients should feel safe, protected & respected..
17. We realize some of our policies may be inconvenient, or not aligned with some views. We ask that if for any reason you are unable to adhere, please refrain from booking.
18. Our policies may change based on requirements from VDH, CDC, DPOR or any other regulatory agencies we are required to follow.
And most importantly ...
19. We are looking forward to seeing you and getting you SMOOTH!